History of The Marlin Hotel
The building was erected in 1939, designed by L. Murray Dixon, a principal architect who’s vision defined Deco South Beach design. Nestled in the heart of the city's celebrated Art Deco District, The Marlin Hotel remains a signature South Beach landmark.
In the 1990s, the hotel was transposed into a tropical retreat for some of the world's most renowned recording artists and performers.
Music legends like Jay-Z, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Gwen Stefani and many more have made their way to The Marlin to stay, play and produce their music at the property's in-house recording studio.
MRK's modern restoration revitalized the prominent property, adding state-of-the-art rooms and suites that anchor the hotel firmly in the present while embracing the history of the iconic location.
THE MARLIN HOTEL SERVICES
State-of-the-art in-room amenities. Enjoy all The Marlin Hotel has to offer. A $27+ tax amenity fee applies per room per day and includes the following:
- Welcome Drink
- Continental Breakfast
- Two Beach Chairs and Umbrella
- Two Beach Towels
- In-room Nespresso Coffee
- In-room Natural Spring Waters and Chocolates
- Unlimited High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Local Phone Calls
- Daily Newspaper
- 10% Discount at Kalma Spa (off-site)
- Property is fully accessible
- Turn-down service
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available upon request
- Transportation service available upon request
FOOD & DRINK SERVICES
- Continental breakfast from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Complimentary welcome bottles of water
- Valerian Orange Milk chocolate by Astor
IN ROOM AMENITIES
- Nespresso machine in the room
- 55-inch 4k flat screen - Direct TV - Netflix - YouTube
- iHome play center
- Ving Card locks
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Babyliss Flat Iron
IN ROOM SPA FEEL
- Sunday Citizen luxurious soft throw blankets
- Luxury Sferra bedding
- Spa quality robes and slippers
- Mistral Verbena Toiletries Collection
- Eye make-up remover
- Beach bag stocked with two beach towels
- Pet-friendly (up to one pet under 20lbs.)
- The Marlin Hotel is not responsible for any incident involving a pet. Pet owners assume all responsibility and liability for their pets and any incidents that may occur.
- Currently, pursuant to Florida government regulations, we are only allowed to accept certified service animals.